Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom! It's for the ladies...

Yesterday was my mom’s birthday. I am going to honor it by sharing one of the many reasons my mom is awesome.

To understand the story you need to know a couple facts.

1. I am Rob Dyrdek’s #1 fan. Because of that, my mother has clocked endless hours watching Rob and Big and Fantasy Factory with me. She loves it…almost as much as I do.

2. I have a dog named Mikey. He happens to have a small tuft of fur on his chest that always sticks out and makes kind of a circular pattern.

Anyways, one day about a year ago, my mom was petting Mikey and all of a sudden I heard her say “It’s for the ladies.”

I turned around and said “What?”

She replied “It’s FOR THE LADIES,” while she rubbed the tuft of fur on his chest.

It took me a minute to realize what she meant.

Think back to the pilot episode of Rob and Big. Big asks Rob to shave his back. After Rob does that, he kind of grabs the hair on Big’s chest and asks if he should shave that too. Big Black goes “Nah, That’s for the ladies.”

Now it is a running joke that every time anyone pets Mikey’s tuft of fur, we have to tell him that it’s “for the ladies.”

Because of my mom’s hilarious comparison of Mikey’s chest hair to Big Black’s, she is awesome. Happy Birthday Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment